Want to join us for a bike ride? Interested in new cycles and accessories? Check out of our calendar of events for rides, special events, and vendor weekends where different manufacturers will join us throughout the year to showcase and demo their cycles and brands.
- This event has passed.
PA Center for Adapted Sports Cinco de Mayo Ride/ Lancaster Bent Riders Club Ride
Sunday, May 5, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 2:00 pm$45
Join us at the Cinco de Mayo Bike Ride and Walk benefiting the PA Center for Adapted Sports! There are several cycle routes you can choose from:
- Bike 25 mile or 50 mile road ride through northern Chester County, or
- Cycle or walk the beautiful paved Chester Valley Trail (ride as much as you want up to 22 miles roundtrip)
Lancaster Recumbent is planning on riding the Chester Valley Trail – should you want to join us, please check-in at registration and meet at the Lancaster Recumbent tent at 8:30am.
After the ride, celebrate with great food, entertainment and more!
You must register for this event! Register Here!
Online registration is open until April 30 for $45 or you can register the day of the event for $55. Students are $30 (ID required). Children under 12 are FREE! All proceeds benefit PA Center for Adapted Sports.
- 7:30am Registration Opens (all participants must register and check-in)
- 8:00am 50 mile Road Ride Begins
- 8:30am Meet at Lancaster Recumbent Tent (if you are riding the Chester Valley Trail; otherwise meet at stated times for 25 and 50 mile rides)
- 9:00am 25 mile Road Ride and Trail Ride/ Walk Begins
- Post Ride Fiesta!
- 2:00pm Event Ends
All routes start and end at the Chester Valley Trail (Exton Park Trailhead), located just beyond our Parking Area at the Valley Creek Corporate Center, 220 Valley Creek Boulevard, Exton, PA 19341. All traffic must enter parking via Valley Creek Boulevard.
IMPORTANT: The following roads will be closed between 8 AM and 10 AM:
- Swedesford Road between Valley Creek and Ship Road.
- Ship Road between Swedesford and Valley Hill.
Weather: Rain or shine! This event is early in the ride season so please be prepared for rain, cool weather, or changing conditions. Look for updated weather info here as the event draws closer.
Ride Support & Gear: Support and Gear Support (SAG) will be available from 8am to 12noon for the 25 and 50 mile rides. Please plan your ride accordingly and ensure you depart in the initial release – event coordinators will make every effort to work with you to complete the ride. If you encounter a mechanical problem while riding and need assistance, move completely off to the side of the road. Use the thumbs down hand signal to flag a SAG vehicle. As always, it is important that all cyclists follow route markings, practice safe and courteous cycling behavior, and follow ALL police and volunteer direction. Helmets mandatory for ALL cyclists.
Helmets are mandatory!