Berkel Bike Pro Power Assist
$10,200.00 (Base MSRP)
The BerkelBike Pro is a combination of a hand bike and a recumbent tricycle. The bike can be driven by both your arms and legs – the handles and foot pedals are connected so that it is possible to cycle by pedaling with the legs and holding the handles like a steering wheel. If you move the handles, the foot pedals move as well. This makes this cycle very suitable for people with reduced muscle power in their legs – stronger arm muscles can help weaker leg muscles and vice versa. This results in a complete workout with many health benefits. Cycling on a Berkel Bike improves general health and blood circulation among other things. This model of the Berkel Bike Pro includes a power assist motor, 36V battery, and charger.
- Cycle using both arms and legs
- Made of lightweight aluminum
- Shimano 11 speed internal gear hub
- Fully adjustable thanks to quick releases for easy adaptation and portability
- Schwalbe Big Apple RaceGuard LiteSkin Tires; 16” front and 20” rear
- Winzip Max P-1614 Disc Brakes for control in any weather
- Color: Gray-blue
- Easily breaksdown for transportation and storage; rear wheels have quick releases for easy removal and the cycle frame breaksdown to two parts.
- Power assist motor provides additional support to maximize the riders efforts to pedal longer and faster.
Please note inventory, component specifications, colors, and pricing are subject to change. Prices do not include additional accessories, applicable fees/ surcharges/ shipping charges, and sales tax.
- Indoor Trainer
- Electric Motor
- Hand Pedal Options
- Safety harness
- Pedal Platforms, Ankle Supports, Toe Clips, and Heel Straps
Schedule a Test Ride:
103 West Market Street
Marietta, PA 17547
Wednesday – Friday: 11am to 5pm
Saturday: 10am to 4pm