Explore Marietta and the Northwest River Trail on a Recumbent Trike!
Whether you want to ride the trail, roam the streets of Marietta, or take a prospective cycle on an elongated test ride, Lancaster Recumbent has several rental options available for you. Booking your reservation online and 24 hours in advance is highly recommended and results in a discounted rate (see below pricing). Please note riders must be 18 years or older. If you are trying to book a day and time and are unable to make a reservation, it means the day and time period is not available – just select another day/ time and try again. Same day bookings or bookings less than 24 hours are subject to availability and may experience in-store wait times.
Pricing: 24+ hours advance online booking – includes $20 discount per rental cycle which is reflected below and in website bookings.
$60 – Half day (4 hrs)
$80 – Full day (7-8 hrs)
$85 – Per Diem (24 hrs – for overnight/ multi-day rentals)
Pricing: Same Day/ Less than 24 hours Booking
$80 – Half day (4 hrs)
$100 – Full day (7-8 hrs)
$105 – Per Diem (24 hrs – for overnight/ multi-day rentals)
Rental cancellations due to poor weather conditions in Marietta (rain, threat of storms) may be cancelled same day (customers will not be charged for cancellations).
Not sure which cycle you should rent? Start by measuring your x-seam – check out these tips:
Select dates for your rental below and click on ‘Trikes’ to read more about the features of each cycle. You’ll see x-seam ranges listed for each trike.
Ready to Ride? Check out the following safety information to prepare for your ride:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign the rental agreement, pay for your rental, and become acquainted with your rental cycle.
- Please wear close-toed shoes for your ride (no flip flops or sandals). Check out these other Dos and Don’ts of Recumbent Riding.
- All rentals include a helmet, vest, flag, cycle bag, and cycle lock.
- Review these Bicycle Safety Tips.
- Review the Rental Terms and Conditions (riders must complete an agreement in person at the time of rental)
Here are some other helpful links to plan your visit: