Explore Marietta and the Northwest River Trail on a Recumbent Trike!
Whether you want to ride the trail, roam the streets of Marietta, or take a prospective cycle on an elongated test ride, Lancaster Recumbent has several rental options available for you. You must book your reservation online and 24 hours in advance (see below). Please note riders must be 18 years or older. If you are trying to book a day and time and are unable to make a reservation, it means the day and time period is not available – just select another day/ time and try again.
$60 – Half day (4 hrs)
$80 – Full day (8 hrs)
$85 – Per Diem (24 hrs – for overnight/ multi-day rentals)
Rental cancellations due to poor weather conditions in Marietta (rain, threat of storms) may be cancelled same day (customers will not be charged for cancellations).
Not sure which cycle you should rent? Start by measuring your x-seam (how to measure your x-seam) then select dates for your rental below and click on ‘Trikes’ to read more about the features of each cycle.
Ready to Ride? Check out the following safety information to prepare for your ride:
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to sign the rental agreement, pay for your rental, and become acquainted with your rental cycle.
- Please wear close-toed shoes for your ride (no flip flops or sandals). Check out these other Dos and Don’ts of Recumbent Riding.
- All rentals include a helmet, vest, flag, cycle bag, and cycle lock.
- Review these Bicycle Safety Tips.
- Review the Rental Terms and Conditions (riders must complete an agreement in person at the time of rental)
Here are some other helpful links to plan your visit: