Explore Marietta and the Northwest River Trail on a Recumbent Trike!
Whether you want to ride the trail, roam the streets of Marietta, or take a prospective cycle on an elongated test ride, Lancaster Recumbent has several rental options available for you. You can view our rental cycles and book your half day or full day reservation online (see below). Please note riders must be 18 years or older. Not sure which cycle you should rent? Start by measuring your x-seam (how to measure your x-seam) then select dates for your rental below and click on ‘Trikes’ to read more about the features of each cycle.
Ready to Ride? Check out the following safety information to prepare for your ride:
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to sign the rental agreement, pay for your rental, and become acquainted with your rental cycle.
- Please wear close-toed shoes for your ride (no flip flops or sandals). Check out these other Dos and Don’ts of Recumbent Riding.
- All rentals include a helmet, vest, flag, cycle bag, and cycle lock.
- Review these Bicycle Safety Tips.
- Review the Rental Terms and Conditions (riders must complete an agreement in person at the time of rental)
Here are some other helpful links to plan your visit: