$1,049.00 (Base MSRP)
Schedule a Test Ride Today
If you like the Day 6 Dream 8 but feel you need more gearing, check out the Dream 24 – 8 speed rear derailleur with triple crank.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum, accommodates up to 275 lbs.
- Sport seat included; contour seat available at additional cost
- Shifter: 8 + 3 Speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus Trigger
- Chain ring: ProWheel 24/34/42
- Rear cogs: Shimano 11-32
- Tires: Inova Puncture Breaker 26×1.95 Hybrid for riding on pavement and crushed gravel.
- Brakes: Aries Tektro Disc Brakes
- Rim: Alloy Double Wall
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
- Crankset: ProWheel
- Headset: Neco Sealed Bearings
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, fixed, 90mm
- Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Available in three sizes:
- Small: 5’1″ to 5’9” (up to 30” inseam)
- Large: 5’7” to 6’3” (28” to 33” inseam)
- Extra Large: 6’2” to 6’9” (32” to 36” inseam); base price is $1129
- Available with 350W Bafang mid drive electric motor with downtube mounted battery (starting at $2999). Learn more.
UNO Alloy Seat Post, adjustable 90mm
51” (Small) 52” (Large/ Extra Large)
Total Trike Weight
Rider Load Limit
- Accessory Mounts & Racks
- Bags, Panniers, Trunks, and Baskets
- Right Hand Mirrors, Bells, and Horns
- Water Bottle
- Seat and Bike Covers
- Pedal Clips, Straps, and Platforms
Schedule a Test Ride:
103 West Market Street
Marietta, PA 17547
Wednesday – Friday: 11am to 5pm
Saturday: 10am to 4pm
"Scott & Diane are highly attentive and knowledgeable shop owners with a great inventory of recumbent and adaptive cycles. I am from Southern York County & am so glad I made the trek to purchase my recumbent trike at Recumbent Cycles of Lancaster! Additionally, the manner in which they honor our veterans is admirable!"