$1,029.00 (Base MSRP)
Day 6’s Dream 8 is a great option for those wanting a more comfortable two-wheel at an entry level price. The Dream 8 is ideally suited for flat to moderate hills and around-town commuting. It features two 26” wheels, comfortable seat with back rest, and one shifter and rear derailleur for gearing simplicity.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum U-first frame; accommodates up to 275 lbs.
- Available with sport or contour seat (at additional cost)
- Two Inova Puncture Breaker 26” hybrid tires, great for riding on pavement and crushed rock
- Shimano 8 speed EZ Fire+ Trigger Shifter and Alivio Derailleur; 11-32 cassette
- Prowheel crankset and 42 tooth chain ring
- Rim brakes
- Frame colors: Yellow, Red Raspberry, Turquoise
- Available in two sizes:
- Small: 5’ to 5’9” (up to 30” inseam)
- Large: 5’7” to 6’3” (28” to 33” inseam)
- Starting MSRP for small and large frame Dream 8 with sport seat is $1029; small and large frame Dream 8 with contour seat is $1059.
Please note inventory, component specifications, colors, and pricing are subject to change. Prices do not include additional accessories, applicable fees/ surcharges/ shipping charges, and sales tax.
- Accessory Mounts & Racks
- Bags, Panniers, Trunks, and Baskets
- Right Hand Mirrors, Bells, and Horns
- Water Bottle
- Seat and Bike Covers
- Electric Motor
- Internal Hub Kit
- Pedal Clips, Straps, and Platforms
Schedule a Test Ride:
103 West Market Street
Marietta, PA 17547
Wednesday – Friday: 11am to 5pm
Saturday: 10am to 4pm