Van Raam OPair
$6,650.00 (Base MSRP)
The Van Raam OPair is a super versatile wheelchair bike that gives you and your passenger the option to ride or stroll without the burden of transporting an additional wheelchair. For instance, the OPair easily splits into two parts – the front is a wheelchair that can be used independent of the bike and the rear is the actual functional ‘bike’ portion of the frame that houses the pedals, seat, and gears. The bike is split and put together in a matter of a couple minutes with the passenger sitting comfortable and safely in the wheelchair. The OPair features:
- The frame divides in two for separate wheelchair function
- Accommodates driver and wheelchair rider weight up to 264 lbs each
- This cycle comes in standard blue-gray matte frame color but other colors are available at added cost
- 8 speed gearing
- Front hydraulic disc brakes; separate parking brake secures the bike in place when getting on and off the cycle.
- Customize the seat to your passenger to maximize their comfort (adjustable seat recline, arm rests, sitting depth, and collapsible footrest)
- Collapsible stabilizer wheel keeps the wheelchair from tipping when dividing the frame
- Includes safety features such as lights, wheel lock, and bell
- 5 year warranty on cycle frame and paint work; 2 year warranty on parts and accessories.
- The most basic configuration of this cycle starts at $6,650 and upwards to $16,000+ with additional features such as:
- Power assist motor with 36V/ 12.4Ah Li-Ion battery motor makes pedaling for two people much easier
- SmartGuard puncture resistant tires
- Custom color
- Other comfort and safety accessories
The base price excludes any additional accessories, freight, PA state tax, and fitting. Availability and price subject to change throughout the year. Please call for current inventory and pricing.
Click here to see the Van Raam OPair in action!
Schedule a Test Ride:
103 West Market Street
Marietta, PA 17547
Wednesday – Friday: 11am to 5pm
Saturday: 10am to 4pm